Friday, October 26, 2012

Page 7

Blue

There are several blue greens scattered throughout the grouping of colours with more in the second half or lighter half of the range.



























This the beginning of the picture section.


                                                                                                                                                                             

All my pictures have come from a collection I have been keeping and adding to for some years. 








The last page of some of my special pictures!





The begining of my transfer paint journey.


















This is the last page for Chapter 1.  I reallly like how the transfer paits reacted with the linen and the cotton table cloth.  I really enjoy embroidering on painted fabrics and now this a new way for me to colour my fabrics. 

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing your notebook and your thoughts. This is so awesome. Can't wait to share it with others.

    ReplyDelete